Terms and Conditions
Camellia Flowers provides its services subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these terms and conditions. You must ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
Camellia Flowers’ Terms and Conditions:
- All prices shown are in Australian dollars.
- Prices do not include the delivery fee. Delivery fees may be subject to change due to public holidays.
- The delivery fee is based and calculated on the location of the delivery address.
- Prices do not include GST.
- Each product pictured is representative of the standard price. The premium price indicates an increase in size and/or flower quantity and container value.
- All designs illustrated are a guide to the type and style of flowers and gifts that will be delivered. All flowers and associated decorations are subject to availability and may vary according to season. In some cases, products of the equivalent value and quality may be substituted in order to fulfill the requirements of the order selected. If the substitution is significant, we will try to contact you to confirm the change. If we are unable to contact you, we will assume that you accept the substitution.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, downloads, and software, is the property of Camellia Flowers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Camellia Flowers. All software used on this site is the property of Camellia Flowers.The information, intellectual property, software and content contained within www.camelliaflowers.com.au (this site and its associated pages) are copyright and may not be reproduced or stored unless written permission is gained from Camellia Flowers.